Evan might have a business trip out there in March and he and I are thinking about coming out a couple days early for some sight-seeing (then I'll come back home). He'll be having to fly into Dulles.
I'm wondering where would be a good place to stay where we could ride the Metro into DC? We could rent a car, but it would be nice not to. Any thoughts?
You can reply to my gmail.com account at emily.farrer@.
1 comment:
Hey Aunt Jacquie!
Evan might have a business trip out there in March and he and I are thinking about coming out a couple days early for some sight-seeing (then I'll come back home). He'll be having to fly into Dulles.
I'm wondering where would be a good place to stay where we could ride the Metro into DC? We could rent a car, but it would be nice not to. Any thoughts?
You can reply to my gmail.com account at emily.farrer@.
Hope everything is going well for you guys!
Love, Em
Post a Comment